Monday, December 30, 2013

Pushing Through Mud

Once in a while, the list of things I need to do, to be doing, descends upon my poor cranium like someone has gently set a bus on my head. It's all the worse when I have no way to do much of it. Such is my situation just now.

Very portentous, I know. Here's the deal: in spite of a series of projects I've been attempting to get done and several habits I meant to begin on my birthday (as I partly explained a couple weeks ago), very little has been done. The culprit isn't my usual nemesis, lack of self-discipline, but something even more lamely prosaic. In other words, I've caught a cold. It's not one of the hacking cough, runny nose kinds, but the sort that scrambles my brains, plugs my sinuses, and makes my tonsils hurt. Blargh.

Things will return to normal (all things being relative) around here as soon as I can get the mental engines un-gummed. In the mean time, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Hannukah, and have a fun, happy New Year!

No comments: