Thursday, August 08, 2013

a fell pirate without shame

Got sent this today.

She gets it. Sweet shock of soul-wakening, she gets it. I'd threaten to be moved to tears, if the crew weren't about. Feels like a door, steadily shoved hard against, suddenly opening. Mind's too much in a swirl of understanding to make itself understood just now. Price of not thinking in words.

 Not that it alters my course, exactly, more of a change in guiding star. Already on a good tack, thanks, even if it's not really visible yet. The main initial effect is new energy for the work. Performed a song just last night, actually, that gave a similar (if vastly smaller) boost.

Back to work I go.

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

An honor, sir, to think I could inspire or awaken any grand notion. May it be a boon to your quest!

Good journey. God speed.

Peregrine John said...

Thank you, Joan! I'm startled (pleased) to see you here, in this as-yet-unannounced little corner. You might be my entire readership, just now...

In any case, you're on my Daily Read list from now on. It fills the sails - by the pow'rs, it do - a warm and followin' that turns a mind to the horizon and what it may reveal.