Tuesday, March 25, 2014

[Insert Evil Laugh Here]

As all too often these days, I've little time to tell you what's going on at the moment. Which sucks, because there's a bunch of things I think of to tell you, mostly as I'm sprinting between one thing and another. For example:
  • I might be putting together a cookbook, or two, even, but it's a ton of work and I'm really not sure how to wangle my way into an already-overloaded market. Since the recipes are accumulating on their own, though, I might as well assemble it.
  • My Cubish language is coming along fine.
  • It looks like I might be recording some stuff for Dwarven fairly soon. Ish.
  • I seem to be heading straight into doing voiceover stuff on the regular.
  • My understanding of how logical fallacies are organized and identified is getting much better, meaning I'll soon be starting to list them here.
  • It's nice to be onstage now and then again, but I really need to get a band or two started.
  • And maybe a choir. I have to be crazy...
  • That I still loathe going to the gym is probably no surprise, but at least I'm getting there more often.
  • Various other projects, etc.
In somewhat related news, I now understand why villains laugh.

No comments: